Just In: Trump’s Special Guest For Final Debate Revealed… Hillary Rocked To Her Core

0
529

Patricia Smith, the mother of 2012 Benghazi terror attack victim Sean Smith, has accepted an invitation by GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump to attend the final presidential debate this Wednesday.

“I think I’m going to be in the front row,” Smith told Yahoo News Monday morning. “But I’m not sure.”

She hopes to also have an opportunity to confront Trump’s opponent, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

“I want to look in Hillary’s eyes and have her lie to me again,” she said.

Smith claims that after the Benghazi terror attack occurred in September of 2012, Clinton misled her and other family members of the victims by telling them the attack had been provoked by the release of an anti-Islam Internet video.

“She lied to me,” Smith maintained during an interview on Fox Business Network last spring. “She told me it was the fault of the video. I said, ‘Are you sure?’ And she says, ‘Yes, that’s what it was. [It was] the video.’ She knew full well it wasn’t at that time.”

Trump later included this statement, as well as others, in an attack ad against Clinton.

Clinton reportedly responded to Smith’s allegations later in the year by calling her “wrong.”

“You know, look, I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi and I certainly can’t even imagine the grief that she has for losing her son, but she’s wrong,” the current Democrat presidential candidate said in August. “She’s absolutely wrong.”

As reported by the Conservative Tribune, however, it has already been proven that she knew within hours of the terror attack that it was “actually a premeditated act of terrorism.”

In an email sent to her daughter on the night of the attack, Clinton specifically claimed that an “Al Queda-like (sic) group” was responsible for the attack.

Moreover, she made numerous public statements days after the attack. One of those statements was included in Trump’s attack ad: “We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing to do with.”

Smith has said she blames her son’s death on the former secretary.

“I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son,” she said during the Republican National Convention in July. “Personally.”

What do you think? Scroll down to comment below.

Facebook Comments

LEAVE A REPLY