Some Republicans are going hard against the liberal elite and they have some really bad news for the globalists. Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch and the rest of the deep state leaders are now facing their specific charges and Hillary is not going to like this great news. Read more below:
Almost two dozen Republican lawmakers have teamed up this week to call on Donald Trump’s Justice Department to appoint a second special counsel to investigate the slew of 2016 campaign controversies involving Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama’s White House.
The GOP congressmen are calling for an entirely separate special counsel probe from the one Robert Mueller is leading into Russian meddling in the 2016 election and possible coordination with Trump associates. They are arguing that this is necessary because numerous unanswered questions remain from the 2016 campaign cycle that have been pushed aside amid the intense Russia focus.
Their extensive, 14-point request for what a second special counsel should cover includes:
- Allegations that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch instructed then-FBI Director James Comey to downplay the nature of the Clinton email probe
- The FBI and DOJ’s decisions in the course of the email probe, including controversial immunity deals with Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and others
- The State Department’s involvement in deciding which Clinton emails to make public
- Disclosures in WikiLeaks-released emails regarding the Clinton Foundation and, according to the letter, “its potentially unlawful international dealings”
- Connections between Clinton officials and “foreign entities” including Russia and Ukraine
- Revelations in hacked Democratic National Committee emails about “inappropriate” coordination between the DNC and Clinton campaign against Bernie Sanders’ Democratic primary campaign
- The “unmasking” of Americans in intelligence documents and potentially related leaks of classified information
- Comey’s admitted leak of details of his conversations with President Trump
- The FBI’s “reliance” on controversial firm Fusion GPS, which was involved in the questionable anti-Trump “dossier”
“Our call for a special counsel is not made lightly,” the lawmakers wrote. “We have no interest in engendering more bad feelings and less confidence in the process or governmental institutions by the American people. Rather, our call is made on their behalf. It is meant to determine whether the criminal prosecution of any individual is warranted based on the solemn obligation to follow the facts wherever they lead and applying the law to those facts.”
Let’s show support for all of these great lawmakers who decided not to remain in the comfort zone. These Republicans and their strong initiative is another battle won for the conservative patriots and, of course, another spark of hope for what we’ve been all waiting for: JUSTICE.
SHARE and COMMENT