President Donald Trump isn’t going to pull punches against the TV hosts that he doesn’t like. Right now he really doesn’t like Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon aaaaaannnnnddd now he is going to take down Stephen Colbert.
Trump told TIME magazine today that Colbert is a “no-talent guy. There’s nothing funny about what he says. And what he says is filthy. And you have kids watching.”
YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT TRUMP DOES TO STEPHEN COLBERT BELOW.
If you remember, Trump once went on Stephen Colbert’s show in 2015 and kicked his butt.
The president then told Time magazine that he thinks Stephen Colbert’s antics will backfire on him.
“It only builds up my base,” he boasted. “It only helps me.”
Trump is right. Look what other 3 things he said.
1. Trump then said that Chris Cuomo is sitting there “like a chained lunatic.”
2. TRUMP SAID LEMON IS “PERHAPS THE DUMBEST PERSON IN BROADCASTING.”
3. Trump also said “I love Jeffrey Lord’ of his prominent CNN supporter – but described him as being on panels ‘sitting there with eight unknown killers that nobody ever heard of.”
We cannot let Stephen Colbert attack our president like he did. He is going to regret the following video.
Let’s let the Stephen know what happens when they mess with Trump supporters.
- Comment ‘Turn off Stephen Colbert!’ below this on Facebook.
- Share this with 3 of your closest friends.
Make this go viral right now. Today is the day that Trump ruins Stephen Colbert and the rest of the lying mainstream media.